What's new

What scented aftershave & fragrance (cologne, EdT...) did you combine today?

There's a post about pairing soaps and aftershaves that gets daily responses. I'm also interested in what colognes we pair with our aftershaves, particularly if they are different and not part of a set that is carried all the way through. I thought this section would be the best place to ask. I hope this can become an ongoing/daily posting.

Some examples of mine:

Proraso Red & TOBS Sandalwood cologne- although both are Sandalwood-based, Proraso is more woodsy and TOBS is more floral, to my nose. I think they make a great combination.

Afta & Lacoste White- both offer a really good, green, citrus combination.

Gillette Cool Wave & Drakkar Noir

Old Spice - since the AS is weak I thought I'd try the combination.
AS Old Spice 2.jpg

Glastonbury (AS) by Stirling with Lucifer by Renaissance Fragrances

The oakmoss and patchouli led Glastonbury is a very good fit for the oakmoss, patchouli and tobacco leaf driven Lucifer.

I didn't shave; today is one of my off days But I did splash on some Clubman Special Reserve after my shower, and some Stirling Sharp Dressed Man EdT after breakfast. (Don't know why. I'm not planning on going out, and the cats remain resolutely unimpressed with my shave routine.)

Not today, but in cooler weather I've found that Swiss Pitralon works well with Habit Rouge. It's the rose in both that combines well.

After my shower (no shave today), I splashed on some Clubman Special Reserve aftershave. After breakfast I sprayed on some of the EdT Miss Linda gave me for "Father's Day," Hollywood by Playboy.

Top Bottom