What's new

What Scent Does Your Wife or GF Like on You?

Game over....

BB-Awards-imaginary-author-4.jpg

What's that?
@joel

+1... I'm intrigued!

That my dear friends is [FONT=Proxima, sans-serif]Memoirs of a Trespasser by Imaginary Authors - the [/FONT]2015 B&B Award winner[FONT=Proxima, sans-serif] for best fragrance. It is absolutely, positively stunning. Even women who HATE cologne and are allergic to it, are tractor beamed by this stuff. It's not for girly men, as it has a strong oaky note to it, but it's inexplicably superb. Unmistakably manly (MUCH more so than say a Creed Aventus) - but has a VERY sweet and strong vanilla note on top, which provides the yin to the yang. In fact, it seems to borrow from the Aventus formula (sweet on top notes, manly on the bottom notes) except the manly portion is [/FONT]Gregor Clegane [FONT=Proxima, sans-serif]on the Memoirs, compared to Pedro Pascal with Aventus. Here's a little visual to give you a better idea [/FONT]:lol:[FONT=Proxima, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
proxy.php
[FONT=Proxima, sans-serif]

Tony - buy a bottle. If you wear it a few times and find it's not for you, i'll buy it from you. I can literally never have too many bottles of this on hand.
[/FONT]

The vanilla is too much for me. However, Falling Into the Sea is one of my favorites and the Mrs. doesn't hate it.

You don't find that it simmers down in short order? On my skin, the vanilla REALLY tones down after an hour or so, and the mid/basenotes take over. It's a fun ride, but of course that unique element of ones unique body chemistry really makes a big difference. I'm not sure if there's batch variance in IA fragrances, have you heard anything on that front?

Quercus by Penhaligon. The first time in months of experimentation where she's approved of something without me asking.

Fine Platinum especially, but she likes all of Mr. Fine's offerings. And she likes Old Spice quite a bit too.

I'd have to say Penhaligon's Bayolea, Blenheim, and English Fern. The rest I own she says are too pungent. At least I have several to rotate when we're out and about. She is sensitive to fragrances due to asthma so I try to be careful.

Gucci guilty has always been her favorite..............but, she has fallen in love with dolce & gabanna the one and it may be the new winner.

My wife loves Aqua Di Gio, Old Spice, and a Bay Rum concoction I made. She fell in love with me wearing Drakkar but that was a different day many years ago.

My relatively new girlfriend has liked everything I've worn so far including Fine L'Orange Noir and Fresh Vetiver. However, she about lost her mind when I wore La Nuit de l'homme when we had a night out....we almost didn't make it our reservation!

Top Bottom