What's new

What razor would Jason Bourne use?

Probably just a random price of paper that he folds into a lethal cutting instrument.

I mean this is Jason Bourne he took on and beat a knife wielding former Treadstone operative with a rolled magazine.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
D66033FF-06F5-4401-9F32-D1DB342376A1.jpeg

Probably just a random price of paper that he folds into a lethal cutting instrument.

I mean this is Jason Bourne he took on and beat a knife wielding former Treadstone operative with a rolled magazine.
A tad off topic, perhaps, but Robert Ludlum's "Bourne" novels always struck me as borrowing a bit from Shibumi, by Trevanian (aka Rodney Whitaker) and his naked/kill martial art references; wherein practitioners are trained to improvise common objects into deadly weapons. Shibumi was published in 1976, The Bourne Identity in 1980.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Bored, so I had to Google Jason Bourne. Seems a clone of other bad azz protagonists. There's many half azzed writers around who do that type of character, after all that I'd say he shaves with a Fusion, or the Nair

Picture a cheep pack of Bic disposables... East to access, discreet and little to worry about if your place is comprised.

Top Bottom