What's new

What razor gave you the worst cut you ever got?

Caught myself with a Parker 91R back when I first started DE shaving. I'd been doing it long enough that I was fairly comfortable, but I leaned closer to the mirror and bumped my elbow on something, sank the blade right into my cheek near my lip. Took a while to stop the bleeding on that one, but at least I don't have a scar from it. I figured out later that the razor had alignment issues and I binned it in favor of a Tech.

Mine was with a shavette and AC blade, I’ve nicked the hell out of the underside of my nose and even the end of my ear/lobe while working around that area. I willingly admit I haven’t mastered the skill :rolleyes:

Viking Blade Godfather. I got it because it was recommended as a good mild first razor. whoever wrote that must have been smoking some good stuff, it is a terrible razor with a huge gap. Don't think I ever had a shave that didn't result in some serious razor burn. Hacked off the corner of my lip.

The shavette with Shark blades I use now, it is some $10 piece a friend got me from a hairstylist convention long awhile back. A few years ago while doing a "quick shave", my hand had slipped somehow and left about a 3/4" x 1/2" flap on my cheek. I put a small bandaid on it, finished my shave and tended the wound. Surprising there wasn't a lot of blood and once I got some blue collar wound sealer on, I was good to go.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
It was a "Dollar Store In The Trash Now Razor" early on. I imagine if I had it to do over I'd be better prepared to get a decent shave from it. It won't be missed.

Top Bottom