What's new

What razor cured your RAD?

View attachment 1210815
After several years of crazy collection of razors, I already have 100 razors. Returning to Gillette tech by accident during the rotation, it is so mild, effective, cheap, comfortable and easy to use, at that moment I think my RAD has been cured.

What razor cured your RAD?

While my Ball End Tech hasn’t cured me of my RAD, it is definitely one of my favourite razors. When I first used it I was amazed that a razor that is so small and light can be so effective. Yet at the same time it caused less cuts than the Wilkinson Sword Classic that was my only razor up until that moment. My respect for the Gillette Tech increased when I found out that this amazing razor was Gillette’s budget razor.

However my desire to keep it special as it is a gift from my girlfriend. Plus as it was originally supposed to be my travel razor may be what caused my RAD. Today however with the total absence of opportunities for travel owing to COVID-19 it is part of my regular rotation.

I have news: there is NO cure for RAD! Might come to a slow state......but that is all.....:eek2::letterk1::straight:

I agree. For me, it was Gamechanger .84 OC for a while. That was sold and replaced by Rockwell 6S. The 6S will not be sold, but has been de-throned by Karve Stainless, OC-D plate mainly. I've had trouble picking up anything else lately, but with all the testimonials I've read curiosity got the better of me and I have a Timeless SS .95 OC on the way. The forum is a dangerous place :)

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
For me...it was two fold plus a rediscovery. So...the Karve Brass plate B OC and SB put it to bed...but where the Karve SB is concerned, it's a RAD killer with a Kai SS blade in it. And recently, I picked up my Charcoal Goods LvL2 SS SB...she's a beauty! Getting great shaves with it, very close.

Attachments

• 3d-sculptured-wall-hanging-wooden-ouija-board-art-rustic-sepia-vintage-sculpture-home-decor-br...jpg
    3d-sculptured-wall-hanging-wooden-ouija-board-art-rustic-sepia-vintage-sculpture-home-decor-br...jpg
    948.8 KB · Views: 20
Top Bottom