What's new

What razor cured your RAD?

DSC_0517.JPG

After several years of crazy collection of razors, I already have 100 razors. Returning to Gillette tech by accident during the rotation, it is so mild, effective, cheap, comfortable and easy to use, at that moment I think my RAD has been cured.

What razor cured your RAD?

I never really had RAD. I own a Micro One Touch, a Gillette New Long Comb, a Gillette Super Speed and a Rockwell 6S. The Rockwell was my second purchase and it was love at first shave. I bought the Gillette’s because I wanted my birth razor (the 1952] Super Speed and the same seller on eBay had the Long Comb so I just picked it up too.

Completely gone cured noooooop!

But the broman although not perfect cured it for a daily dfs shaver.

Still lurking at a leaf twig and that unpronounceable qshave variant predecessor. Do I need them nope not really.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have a problem. I can quit whenever I want to. (Maybe.)

In all seriousness, I couldn't point to just one razor. I probably have five razors that I could happily enjoy rotating through for the rest of my life.
(Or until something more exciting comes up, whichever comes sooner.)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have a problem. I can quit whenever I want to. (Maybe.)

In all seriousness, I couldn't point to just one razor. I probably have five razors that I could happily enjoy rotating through for the rest of my life. (Or until something more exciting comes up, whichever comes sooner.)

That's what all addicts claim, they can quite whenever they want to! :laugh:

That Rex Ambassador I received from Ken Surfs may have done it for me, it gives awesome shaves, with minimal fuss, without irritation, nicks, or cuts. Of course I thought the Oneblade did it briefly, but hey, I didn't buy the Rex, so it doesn't count, right? :angel:

Top Bottom