Gillette 7:00 Yellow (2)

12/29/18
Merkur Open Comb Travel Razor
Gillette 7:00 Yellow (3)

12/30/18
Muhle R41 (2013)
Gillette 7:00 Yellow (4)

Ming Shi 2000S (Futur Clone) / Astra Superior Platinum

This was my first go round with the Futur Clone and I must say I am impressed with the close shave. I did find the blade didn't seat well, so this may force my hand at maybe purchasing the real Merkur Futur.

Ming Shi 2000S (Futur Clone) / Astra Superior Platinum

This was my first go round with the Futur Clone and I must say I am impressed with the close shave. I did find the blade didn't seat well, so this may force my hand at maybe purchasing the real Merkur Futur.
I have the Qshave version and I find the same thing. It's sketchy. I switched to a Progress and a Rockwell 6C. Like both, haven't used the clone in ages.

I have the Qshave version and I find the same thing. It's sketchy. I switched to a Progress and a Rockwell 6C. Like both, haven't used the clone in ages.

Thank you for the heads up! I am going to look into those two. While I liked the aggressive shave, I am bummed about the alignment issue.

If you like more aggressive, don't go with the Weishi Nostalgia 2.0 adjustable. It is mild mild mild. I think If I opened that one wide open it might be as aggressive as my Game Changer .68 plate.

If you like more aggressive, don't go with the Weishi Nostalgia 2.0 adjustable. It is mild mild mild. I think If I opened that one wide open it might be as aggressive as my Game Changer .68 plate.

Ah, ok. I am going to check those out then. Have you tried the real Futur though?

Top Bottom