What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Gillette slim Twist+ home made handle
Astra SS (56)
P1130690.JPG

Charcoal Goods Everyday razor brass head copper handle w/Silver Star Super Stainless

proxy.php

I gotta say this one is arguably the most efficient mild razor I've ever used, this will especially come in handy in the event I do need to do a "daily". On the brass head with the copper handle thing I got going on....I kinda like going "mixed metal" between brass and copper, has a cool look to it

Last edited:

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Charcoal Goods weekend:
Razor-CG lvl2 SB SS
oh wow!
Now that CG/Brian Twilley make razor handles on another level isn't exactly new. But it was a long time ago that I have seen them in STAINLESS STEEL also coupled with a CG razor heads in... gasp... stainless steel as well.

I think it was around the time someone shot the last unicorn, but I might be mistaken, as CG SS razors actually exist.

But here it comes... my question... how are their razor heads, actually? Could you compare them to more readily available razor heads on the market, are they rather aggressive or mild, could you please elaborate?

This would be much appreciated! :thumbup1:

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Knurled Handle
Blade: Astra Superior Platinum (2)
Brush: Razorock Monster Synthetic Shaving Brush - 26mm
Pre-shave: Hot shower
Lather: StIrling Soap Co Naked & Smooth
Aftershave: Cold water rinse

No irritation: 5
No nicks or cuts: 5
Closeness: 5
Smoothness: 5

Rating: 10/10

The combo produced a great shave. No irritation, no nicks, close and very smooth. A near BBS result.

Last summary

YMMV

Top Bottom