What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Fatip Zebrano Gentile/Gillette 7o'Clock Green (4) :001_wub:
032_20.jpg

No, I was just surprised at how mild it was (the light handle probably doesn't help and makes it feel milder as well). It's a made in England, no date code base plate which I believe puts it as a pre-1970 model.
The ones post 1970 have an even smaller gap and are milder. If you want a closer shave you might wanna use the sharpest blade you have. Also changing creams might help.

I had been waiting for my Nacets from Jordan for over a month now. No big deal, I had Bic Chromes to use. They work in everything except the R41. For some reason they leave something to be desired in the smoothness department.

Today is the big day! The Nacets arrived and I promptly loaded my R41 with one.

The combination almost had me in tears (of joy)! It can't be that good! I was shaving with the carelessness of using a safety bar Merkur only so much deeper.

1 and 3/4 passes. All it took. The after shave might as well be water, I didn't feel anything.

Impressed, sometimes the hardware clicks together to elevate the experience. YMMV and all, but I suggest people try this.
Good, now you have to stock up on Nacets. You never know when P&G will suddenly decide to discontininue them. :lol:

Top Bottom