What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Merkur Progress (3)

IMG_2164.jpeg

I like Astra SP and Voskhod a lot too but I go to the Israeli Personna most. I have 100 lots of all three and more kinds. Sometimes I find I like a blade in one razor but it doesn't work for me in a different razor.

Israeli Personna red is the 5 pack and the plastic is the same in a 10 pack.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Israeli Personna blades are really hard to come by here in Malaysia. I did get some in the plastic tucks but they sucked. Fake maybe.
Really interested in those packed in red. Have yet to try those.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Israeli Personna blades are really hard to come by here in Malaysia. I did get some in the plastic tucks but they sucked. Fake maybe.
Really interested in those packed in red. Have yet to try those.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
Like all blades, ymmv. Some people can't stand them, to some like me they're just good, solid performance, sharp blades,and some people are wild about them.
Just read something yesterday that manufacturing was moved to Germany, then I saw something saying it didn't. I bought mine a few years ago and they read Made in Israel.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Gillette NEW SC / KCG Blade (6) / Barrister & Mann Barbershop / Pinaud Clubman AS -- first shave with new to me vintage Fuller horsehair brush/holder and NEW SC in a Red and Black case picked up a few weeks ago. The brush is near-new (took a long spa workover to "de-animalize" it) with good backbone, yet soft painting stroke ability without being floppy. Razor gave a nice 3-pass shave. I weighted the handle of my other SC, but it always seems to bite, so I expected the same from this SC, but was pleasantly surprised and I'm considering taking the weight out of the other one.
53E97FD0-9A45-4E62-A4E4-6714E2BC1A0F.jpeg

Top Bottom