What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Parker 87R/Silver Star SS

29845E38-C9C7-4130-A240-B580E6EFBE65.jpeg

April 19th: Good 3 days of growth, so pulled out an OC

Timeless 95 SS OC / Crystal Super+ (New)
Dove +Men Pre-Shave
Stirling Green / RR 26mm Monster
Stirling Green AS Splash
Polo Intense Balm
Stirling Green EDT

Results: Superb 3-Pass BBS Shave, had some extra time to enjoy a relaxed shave, and even cleaned up the back of the neck. No nicks, cuts, weepers, just a perfect BBS result. Actually, it's around 2:00 and still feel BBS, rubbing my face.

Gillette Knack
Kai (3)
CF Sandalwood

The Knack gives me smooth and effortless shaves. Bbs, but not the longest lasting. But whenever I need to just knock it out and get on with things I grab the humble Knack. It's truly astounding!

Kai blades are the only stainless blades I have any love for. Although this time I buffed a little too much, going for bbs, and was reminded that stainless blades are more irritating than my usual Treet Black Beauties.

I never need aftershave with carbon blades but I definitely used some today- my 10 year old tube of L'occitane balm was a welcome relief.

Next round definitely back to my lovely Treet!

Stirling Stainless, Standard Aggression Plate, Feather blade (2nd use).

Coming to the realization that an aveeno product I was trying out as a preshave was causing some irritation on my chin and under my lower lip. I thought there my be another cause, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Shaved 4 times (twice daily) over the weekend to keep the ladies happy with my Muhle R41 GS and was expecting problems in the same area and had none (not using the aveeno product)...live and learn. That stuff is probably going in the trash.

Top Bottom