What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

1907ish Ever Ready Lather Catcher / GEM PTFE (8) / Williams Mug / AV Musk Splash / Nivea Balm -- Williams Wednesday, still haven't broken the code on Williams (much like MWF), but I'll finish out the cake and not sure if I'll replace right away. Like MWF, Williams seems to dissipate after lathering well, but it always gives a good result, maybe more water... Did a 3 pass and right afterward I could still feel the effects of blade to skin, but an hour later it's settled down to silky smoothness.
E5DBD889-BF58-44A3-8FF4-E9BE70CE4E4A.jpeg

March 31st:

Rex Ambassador / German Wilkinson Sword (New)
Tabac Original Soap / 30mm Tuxedo
Mentholated Witch Hazel
Tabac Original Splash
Tabac Original Balm

Results: Perfect 3-Pass BBS shave. - A first for me and the German Wilkinson Sword in the Rex, she just needed to be turned down to 2 1/2 for the Wilkinson.

FaTip Special Edition (Gentile Head) with a Super Shave X Platinum (2). Second shave with one of these blades and again it felt very smooth but the shave wasn't as close a shave as the first shave I had with it. I'm thinking either it's starting to lose its sharpness or it's just not sharp enough for two days growth vs the one days growth on Monday.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Wed,Mar31st 2021

Razor: Razorock 2nd gen Lupo.72-Mfg 2021, excellent design & materials, positive blade exposure, carefree shave today.
Blade: Gillette Polsilver Super Iridium(2)- Excellent blade with great longevity, Sharp & smooth.
DE SOTD, Mar 31st 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Top Bottom