What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Gillette Flare Tip (black handle) / Ladas blade
proxy.php

8/19/1942

FaTip Special Edition (Gentile Head) with a fresh Super Shave X Platinum. First time using one of these blades and I was pleasantly surprised (I had a tuck thrown in for free on a Connaught order a while back). Very smooth blade and sharp enough to give a close comfortable shave in the FaTip which continues to impress. I'm used to the angle on this now and it feels like there's no blade in the razor at times.

View attachment 1243492
@Abz88 - Like you, I got these blades from Connaught, they came with the EJ 3ONE6. I had low expectations, but when I gave it a whirl I was very impressed with the smoothness of the shave. In fact, I bought a further 200, although I don’t need much encouragement to buy blades! 🙄😝 Whenever I’ve used them since they’ve never let me down. 😁

Btw, love that FaTip!

@Abz88 - Like you, I got these blades from Connaught, they came with the EJ 3ONE6. I had low expectations, but when I gave it a whirl I was very impressed with the smoothness of the shave. In fact, I bought a further 200, although I don’t need much encouragement to buy blades! 🙄😝 Whenever I’ve used them since they’ve never let me down. 😁

Btw, love that FaTip!
Hopefully the rest of the shaves go well with this one. I have noticed you like to buy the odd 100 or so pack of blades 🤣

The FaTip is a looker! It reminds me of an Alfa Romeo, stunning to look at, performs well but has what their fans call quirks and detractors call flaws 😂

Top Bottom