What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

guess I had better try a Parker blade...
BA365780-E1DD-404A-ADE2-5A209EB009AB.jpeg

Tatara Masamune w/Pol Silver blade, Semogue Butterscotch Mistura brush, Stirling Electric Sheep soap, Osma alum block, Thayer's Witchhazel facial toner non alcohol

first go with the Tatara, also did a night shave so I wouldn't have to get up extra early to do so before work. Been wanting a few more mild razors to be in my rotation so I got this guy and yeah, super mild but gets the job done well

Homework.....

the ze broman on the left has proven itself to be a razor which shaves decent with a lot of blades and shines with the sharper ones and is still relative mild.

the de contender Snmirn has to prove its pudding by shaving and so far does not disappoint. Easy shaver as futul pedigree not a mild one. And contrary to the futul not picky with blades.

now going to start with the left column but so far this is a nice de razor to empty your tryablade bin.

Attachments

• ED6C94DF-C638-4907-BA0C-851FCCA96DE6.jpeg
    ED6C94DF-C638-4907-BA0C-851FCCA96DE6.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 7
How’s that Elektrik Chair stuff?
Hi mate. I'm really loving the Elektrik Chair after shave lotion. Made with high quality natural ingredients by a local artisan soap maker. Feels really good and soothing after a shave. Provides good protection and an excellent moisturizer. Perfect for winter season, something we don't have here in Malaysia.
The soap is great too. You can visit the website or Facebook page for more information. I'm sure it can be shipped outside of Asia.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Gillette Slim Adjustable with a Vikings Sword (3) for the right side of my face and an Israeli Red (3) for the left. Third shave comparing these two Israeli made Personna blades and again they performed very similarly well. The Red felt a touch smoother, but there still isn't really much in it.

Top Bottom