What razor/blade did you use today

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Merkur 33c/Astra SP (2) :001_wub:
014_40.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Tue, Sept 15th 2020

Razor: Razorock German 37 slant-Mfg 2016> excellent mid range razor, very efficient and with good technique performs well :001_wub: . You might have to adjust the blade to top cap but no big problem IMO. 2 pass with pickups.
Blade: Personna red (4) always a great blade and performs the best with my slant razors.
Soap: Razorock XXX- just enjoy the scent and excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi Tuxedo knot 24 mm Sargrada Familia- named after a famous cathedral in Barcelona Spain, excellent brush
Pre shave: brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of Aloe vera gel on beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock XXX aftershave with Witch Hazel + a small dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=:a17:Excellent shave with my RR German 37 slant & Personna red blade.
DE SOTD. Tue, Sept,15th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay and think safe in these times!

I gave the FOCS the day off as it just seemed like a vintage sort of day. I loaded my absolute favorite vintage razor, my Red Tip, with a fresh Astra SP and lathered up with Arko after a shower.

I adore this razor, it is so efficient and makes such awesome music as it works. Perfect 2 pass shave and a little extra on my swirl.

The alum stings oh so good!

5D99AB61-AEC7-480F-ACAB-A50DA7DB7065.jpeg

Top Bottom