What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Barbasol FH / Feather Marvelous.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Went to the dark side for the last couple of days and used my Feather DX straight with a Feather Pro Super blade for 90% of the shave, but I needed some additional cleanup today with a DE in spots and pulled out the Stirling Stainless with the HA plate and a fresh Gillette Platinum blade that Rod shipped with the razor. The Stirling is really fantastic for my purposes.

Went to the dark side for the last couple of days and used my Feather DX straight with a Feather Pro Super blade for 90% of the shave, but I needed some additional cleanup today with a DE in spots and pulled out the Stirling Stainless with the HA plate and a fresh Gillette Platinum blade that Rod shipped with the razor. The Stirling is really fantastic for my purposes.
I've watched and read about the new Stirling razor. Seems to be a very aggressive (or efficient) razor.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Today was Occams Razor DE with the standard open comb base and round top cap with a Bevel blade. I was really impressed with the Bevel blades. I bought a Bevel "system" that came with razor, shave cream (surprisingly good), aftershave, brush and blades. I hadn't tried the blades until fairly recently and was really blown away how good these unmarked beauties are.

Top Bottom