What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Rex Ambassador w/ Bolzano (4)

IMG_20200909_204808.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Thur, Sept 17 2020

Razor: Razorock Game changer .84 -Mfg 2018> One of my better razors when paired with a Kai SS wider blade.
Blade: Kai SS- One of the best blades for mild razors and is Smooth and sharp. .009"thousands wider than a standard blade.
Soap: Barrister & Mann Seville- nice scent and great lather qualities. Almost done my puck.
Brush: Yaqi Rainbow brown whiskers 26 mm synthetic- excellent brush to create lather with cloud like soft tips.
Pre Shave: Brush wash my whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Fine fresh Vetiver aftershave with witch Hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = :a17: Excellent shave with my RR GC.84+ Kai SS Blade.
DE SOTD, Thur, Sept 17th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think Safe in these times!

Fatip Frankenrazor / Wizamet Super Iridium (4)

My Fatip Piccolo took some damage in a hard fall to the tile floor. I improvised with the cap from a SABI razor and a WCS 82s handle. Not bad.

9/17: 1949 Gillette Ball-handle Tech, Personna Blue, unknown soap, VDH boar, Old Spice. Found some hand soap leftover from trip to Watkins Glen. Made a great lather; BBS shave. Next shave: 1953 Schick G

Top Bottom