What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

39C/Feather on Day 1 ... My last shave was Saturday morning, so the Slant was well-fed.

Software was Tabac soap/cream/ASB, and I let the lather sit for about 10 minutes before I did the first pass. Face lathered with a Semogue 1305.

I got an easy BBS out of it, but then again, what would you expect with these components? Here it is six hours later, and I'm still BBS.

Merkur HD and an Astra Superior Platinum. Shredded my chin pretty good, I suck at shaving that part of my face.

37c slant with a 7 o clock yellow, pretty much all I've used in the last 6 weeks.

BTW slant ownership - 6 weeks :001_smile

Last night I used a Feather blade (day 3) in a Merkur 34G. MWF soap lathered immediately after a shower and shampoo. Dominica Bay Rum followed by Neutrogena AS Balm. No significant sting upon application of the Bay Rum AS. I had one of my closest shaves ever with no blood or irritation.

Last edited:
I used a Merkur 23c with an Astra. Normally great, I got confident while shaving my head and got myself pretty good. Totally my fault. Great shave on the face though.

Top Bottom