What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

RR Gamechanger .68
Brand new feather

This was my first use of the gamechanger and it didn’t disappoint. Very nice shave with almost 0 burn from the aqua velva.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Timeless SS .95 & RazoRock Game Changer .84 OC side by side, both with Astra Superior Stainless (1)
proxy.php

Timeless SS .95 & RazoRock Game Changer .84 OC side by side, both with Astra Superior Stainless (1)
proxy.php

How do you compare the two? I used a Timeless Ti 68 and a Game Changer 68 side by side yesterday and found them to be very comparable, although the blade in the Timeless had had a few more uses than the one in the Game Changer. Planning on using the Ti 95 and the GC 84 together on Monday.

How do you compare the two? I used a Timeless Ti 68 and a Game Changer 68 side by side yesterday and found them to be very comparable, although the blade in the Timeless had had a few more uses than the one in the Game Changer. Planning on using the Ti 95 and the GC 84 together on Monday.

The Timeless is visiting my shave den as part of a pass around and the GC is new to me and today was its first use. I posted my review and comparison here earlier today.

merkur 41c will be sticking with this for a while.

20191115_074821.jpg

I like the gap/angles possible with this. I believe I stumbled upon "riding the top cap" with this on friday. shaved this eve using same technique. oh my close shave. sho kasugi close. some areas of face still required traditional angle.

camo

Top Bottom