What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Today was day six on a Gillette 7 O'clock Blue Czech. This is a great blade and may be better than the Russians I have used. It is very sharp and smooth as well surprisingly long lasting.

Regards,

Doug

Gillette 7 O'clock blue shave number one in my 1965 Gillette super speed. I got a good shave from the blade but It gave me irritation and I am not to sure about this razor I still need to clean it some more. I prefer brand new razors because I am picky on the condition of a razor. My next razor is either going to be a cadet razor or a Parker razor.

Shaved with a new Shave Factory DE I got at SBS yesterday with a Persona Blade. Really did a pretty good job. Way better than I had anticipated. Not my Gillette I2 but definitely a good travel razor. Think I got $15 total in it.

Today was a treat. I tried a PIFed Perma Sharp blade in my Merkur 38C. I had a perfect shave that felt pretty much like an Astra SP experience, but nicer... It felt a bit smoother on my face during the shave, and when all was done, there was no irritation, no blood, and no complaints at all. Another winner from the St Pete Gillette blade plant!

Top Bottom