What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Blade Feather Hi-Stainless - My very 1st DE blade and also the most in stock!
The shave with my very 1st DE razor/blade brought back some memories...hahaha. Haven't used this pairing for a loooong time. Oh my...it was silky smooth yet crisply sharp, like a hot knife thru butter. Very comfortable...
20211125_185203 (2).jpg

Polish Wizamet Super Iridium from the 80's. (5)

Maybe because I have shaved less frequently, this blade has not been as smooth as the Polish Wizamet Polsilver Stainless blades I was using before. It is sharp enough to shave. The first shave was the worst. After corking the blade and making sure to align it properly it is smoother, but, not by much. I think these blades are older. They have the W, Polsilver, and Super Iridium on the blade. Not sure of the vintage. The listing mentioned 1983, but, I don't know if it was before, after, or in 1983. I think it is based on the wrapped tucks that say made in Poland. Otherwise it looks like contemporary packaging. I have been told these are good blades, but, I am so far not impressed. I will try shaving more frequently. It is hard to believe I got 29 shaves on a Stainless Wizamet Polsilver. I think those were later blades. Hopefully the next blade is better. I may bin it after next shave.

Top Bottom