What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Well it's a ymmv thing, but I can say that much that I have by no means angel whiskers, would guess they are classified as medium to upper medium.
But I guess that I have fine tuned my technique, plus I almost always shave after a really hot shower. Almost always three passes.

Are you really, really sure that they are done after 2-4 shaves?
For me almost all blades start to feel better after 2-3 shaves.
I mean, I might be throwing them out before I need to. The moment I start to feel the smoothness decline, I chuck it. I figure though that since blades are so cheap anyway and I have hundreds, I can just use them at their smoothest and not trouble myself with it.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I mean, I might be throwing them out before I need to. The moment I start to feel the smoothness decline, I chuck it. I figure though that since blades are so cheap anyway and I have hundreds, I can just use them at their smoothest and not trouble myself with it.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Of course, they are cheap and there's no right or wrong. Just keep doing that if that works best.
But for me I find the blades actually get smoother and more comfortable after a couple or three shaves. Then they hold on for quite a while.

shave # 1
IMG_0007.JPG

Top Bottom