What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

I do not unterstand some things! I´ve used a new blade, it´s the first shave! A 0th shave would be an unperformed shave, or am I wrong?

With kind regards King-Joe

shave #3
IMG_0006.JPG

I do not unterstand some things! I´ve used a new blade, it´s the first shave! A 0th shave would be an unperformed shave, or am I wrong?

With kind regards King-Joe
It depends on what your starting number is. Although I've been using (1) for my first shave here, (0) makes more sense to me as a Computer Scientist :p

That said, Shark SS (1) for today.

After being too scared to use it for 4 months (that's how long I have been off of electric for the 1st time in my life) I tried a Feather in my Tech razor.

Was it cut me to ribbons sharp?...no. I gave it the respect it deserved tho and I could tell it was sharp. It produced a very smooth face and it pretty much took everything down in a single pass.

The gobs of glue on the blade was a real let down tho, if all the blades are like that I dont think I would get any more..plus the higher price doesn't help either. I found the BiC to be a little more friendly, just step beneath in sharpness, cheaper and no glue issues.

I lived to tell about my Feather first time use, now I'll see how many shaves it will go.

Top Bottom