What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Blade KAI 2nd
Shave with razor paired with the blade was good. Reasonably smooth for 3passes for a surprisingly good bbs to dfs results against 1 weeper. The challenging atg pass on the chin and lips area was crisp and smooth.
20210306_225254.jpg

Bussy on a proof of the pudding is in the eating for snmirn razor and so far it shaves reasonable well with any blade I insert. Of course Not all blades behave alike one is a bit sharper, the other smoother out of the gate. But in general this razor is good to finish old stock tryablade bundels. And you are pitty you have ditched some (voshkod, qshave) before you could finish them of in this razor and you do not longer have others (Nacet, feather) to give it a curious go.
Tomorrow bic....

Attachments

• A846E082-BD95-4CC1-ADD3-A56364615405.jpeg
    A846E082-BD95-4CC1-ADD3-A56364615405.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 7
An Israeli Red (4) and a Vikings Sword (4). After shave 4 I have these two blades even. That's a week comparing these two blades and to me they feel slightly different but I couldn't pick a favourite, both excellent blades.

Treet DuraSharp Blue (9)

Wasn't expecting to get this many from a carbon steel blade... Not showing any signs of weakness yet, curious to see how far it goes before it either shows any hint of rust or gives me two bad shaves in a row.

Top Bottom