What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Derby Premium (3)

Derby Premium.jpg

Got some new blades I've never used in a PIF from this forum so decided to take them for a spin. This was a real test as I shaved 3 days growth with setting 6 on all three passes, which is not an easy task for blades in this razor. The blade was smooth on all 3 passes! I was very impressed with this blade's first go taking on 3 days of growth without issue and I had a fantastic face shave this morning. It played very nicely with the rex ambassador. I'll give it a go with my head shave later and a couple more but it looks like I may be making a purchase of these in the near future [emoji1787]
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ASCO Orange 1.5 shaves. The first shave was pretty good but on day 2 I got done with one cheek and tossed it. Just too much tugging. I have enough blades that I really like that it wasn't worth trying to finish the shave.

An Israeli Red (2) and a Vikings Sword (2). Comparing these two blades this week, very similar but they don't feel identical on shave 2 with the VS feeling a touch sharper.

This AC setup is amazing!!
Blade
Feather ProGuard 2nd
The shave with this very light aluminum razor paired with the blade was incredibly good even better (slightly) than yesterday's brass handle. Super silky-smooth and incredible comfort for 3passes for a total BBS! Even the adam apple area stubborn whiskers are closely removed by this razor/blade combo which my other de razor/blades can't...wow!
This is indeed a revelation for a possible vaccine against RAD😉😉!! If only the blades are cheaper...
20210303_214428.jpg

I finally retired my generic pharmacy blade after 20 uses. It got to the point it wasn’t worth the number of passes it took to get a good shave, my face was taking a toll, and supper was getting cold.

Top Bottom