What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Vintage U2 (1974) Spoiler (3)

(In a Fatboy dialled to 7, lathered 'Da Fat' with a Vie-Long 13710 Horsehair Brush).

Last edited:
Used a Polsilver for the second time and it was rubbish ... think I must have got a bad blade as the first shave was wonderful. Actually I thought it was my technique or soap or something but a change of blade [Astra SP] fixed everything. I was using the Tech so it's not like i bumped the adjustment or anything.

Rapira Super Stainless (4)

(In a circa 1958 Fat Boy dialled to 3.5, lathered good old Palmolive stick with a 2-band New Forest 2207 'Chunky'
and ended it all with a wonderfully moisturizing splash of ViJon's Old Spice clone "Ivy Club", a great start of the day with a "bebe-esse").

Hi Winblows

yes indeed the ones in the brown packets

Attachments

• $GEM 134.jpg
    $GEM 134.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 266
I only know these, one of the best I ever tried, they are made in St. Petersburg now.

View attachment 259096
PS: don't miss [thread=301948] the poll[/thread]

I just tried these for the first time last night in my DE89 and was astonished at how good this blade is. Extremely smooth and very sharp. I'm dedicating the next few days to this blade to see how long it stays this good. I already have over 1300 blades, but if these stay as nice as they are on the first shave for 4 or more shaves, I'll be adding 2-300 of these to the blade locker.

I just tried these for the first time last night in my DE89 and was astonished at how good this blade is. Extremely smooth and very sharp. I'm dedicating the next few days to this blade to see how long it stays this good. I already have over 1300 blades, but if these stay as nice as they are on the first shave for 4 or more shaves, I'll be adding 2-300 of these to the blade locker.
For me, they just last forever :biggrin1: They are quite hard to find on internet, but every time I'm in Poland, I buy some packs.

For me, they just last forever :biggrin1: They are quite hard to find on internet, but every time I'm in Poland, I buy some packs.
Emilio, here at Badger & Blade. I just bought some of the original super iridiums and he gave me two of the Polsilvers super iridiums to try. I think he knew what he was doing.

Top Bottom