What's new

What pre shave did you use today?

Stirling mentholated pre shave soap with a warm towel on top.

Attachments

• E90AAC7A-500A-4C7B-931A-BCE99199B173.jpeg
    E90AAC7A-500A-4C7B-931A-BCE99199B173.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 5
That's a great idea!
It works really well. The PAA Cube can be sliced up and (gently) melted and poured into a mold to form a cylinder shape. I used a cardboard tube from a paper towel roll, slit the side with scissors, then reduced the diameter to match my shave stick container. The mold was taped along the side and bottom to seal. Once cooled and hardened, the completed soap stick was large enough to fill the container several times.

linty1

My wallet cries.
It works really well. The PAA Cube can be sliced up and (gently) melted and poured into a mold to form a cylinder shape. I used a cardboard tube from a paper towel roll, slit the side with scissors, then reduced the diameter to match my shave stick container. The mold was taped along the side and bottom to seal. Once cooled and hardened, the completed soap stick was large enough to fill the container several times.

Love it. I will try that after we move. Did you just force it past the screw?

Love it. I will try that after we move. Did you just force it past the screw?
This soap is fairly soft. The soap stick rides on a plastic holder. You can place the plastic holder on the screw post and thread it in to engage. Now, as you slowly turn the screw to retract the stick, the post will come through the soap. It only needs to go part way, enough to retract the soap stick into the container so the cap will fit on.

Top Bottom