What's new

What pre shave did you use today?

Always decried pre shave as unnecessary but out of interest used equal parts of glycerin BP and water as a face wash.

Same principle as glycerin soap I guess. I’d bought the glycerin to add lubricant to the soap and it didn’t work for me.

The glycerin and water though. What a difference. Not a closer shave but so much more a NICER comfortable shave.

It’s worth seeing if it works for you

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
03D73270-0649-45D9-A0B2-7F42831BC404.jpeg
Proraso Green Jar.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Wed, Feb 17th 2021
Pre shave: brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera Gel on my cleaned beard area.
Z-Pre shave products (2).jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay and think safe in these times!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
GEMonday, Feb 22nd 2021

Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
This combination of great products gets results over time and does not gum up my shaving gear!
Z-Pre shave products (2).jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

All the best!What comes around goes around in time

Well, I didn’t actually shave today, but these are my newest face prep products I’ve been using as of late.
No, I don’t use both at the same time, one or the other. They are both excellent.
I scrub my face with them in the shower (I use a facial brush) before shaving. They leave my skin feeling clean and tight with my whiskers standing straight out at attention. I have a lot of facial cleansers and scrubs, but I think these two are the best of all of them.
A742FE4D-647E-4C67-978E-10646485382E.jpeg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Still experimenting in search of some thing that consistently works for me. You'll hear about it if I have a "Eureka!" moment.

Top Bottom