What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

What pre shave did you use today?

Sept 25th 2021
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
( Yaqi 24mm Cashmere brush works well around the eyes with the CeraVe had bar cleanser)
Z-Pre shave products (2).jpg
Have some great shaves!

Have some great shaves!

Own Mix

1 Argan Oil
1 Castor Oil
3 Jojoba Oil
3 Sweet Almond Oil
2 Coconut Fractionated (liquid) Oil
Lavender (5 drops/100ml)
Eucalyptus Lemon (10 drops/100ml)

Own Mix

1 Argan Oil
1 Castor Oil
3 Jojoba Oil
3 Sweet Almond Oil
Lavender (5 drops/100ml)

Own Mix

1 Argan Oil
1 Castor Oil
3 Jojoba Oil
3 Sweet Almond Oil
Lavender (5 drops/100ml)

Edwin Jagger Hydrating Pre-Shave Lotion. Tried out a sample of this today for a change but not a massive fan of it. It has a big hit of menthol to it which I wasn't expecting (my fault, didn't read the ingredients!) and it felt that it created a bit of a barrier between my skin and the lather so the lather wouldn't sit properly. I try it again using less cream and another lather and see if that helps, but I don't think I'll be buying a full tube!

Edwin Jagger Hydrating Pre-Shave Lotion. Tried out a sample of this today for a change but not a massive fan of it. It has a big hit of menthol to it which I wasn't expecting (my fault, didn't read the ingredients!) and it felt that it created a bit of a barrier between my skin and the lather so the lather wouldn't sit properly. I try it again using less cream and another lather and see if that helps, but I don't think I'll be buying a full tube!
Sorry to hear it.
Sounds similar to Somerset's shaving oil.

Top Bottom