What's new

What possible difference could a blade make, anyway?

That's a good start - THANKS! Now all I need to know is where I can get those, shipped to Canada. Little help?

7 O'clock SP black (India)
Medical and Red Personna

I don't think I'm going to bother with a blade that's not going to be available in quantity anymore.

You can get those three brands of blades (Personna Med, Personna Red and 7O-black) at razorbladesandmore.com. David is currently out of stock on the Med blades, but AFAIK he'll be the only place you can get those shipped to Canada. His post in the Vendor Corner says his new stock of them should be coming this week.

What with all the posts concerning these (Bluebirds, i.e.), my curiosity is absolutely piqued. I can obtain the current NATO order-of-battle plans more easily than find who makes what when it comes to certain brands of DE blades! :blink:

If you really want those NATO plans, try WikiLeaks.:lol::w00t::001_smile:lol::thumbup1:

Thanks, but the Derby's don't work well with my face.

Derby: most puzzling of all the blades I see discussed and have used personally. Seems close to right down the middle for fans and pans. I found that if I corked one, it was all right for me. But I don't want blades that need to be corked. Plenty of brands I've sampled work fine straight from the package into the ax.

That said, half of the people use them in regular rotation or exclusively. You gotta judge for yourself.
:001_rolle

You can get those three brands of blades (Personna Med, Personna Red and 7O-black) at razorbladesandmore.com. David is currently out of stock on the Med blades, but AFAIK he'll be the only place you can get those shipped to Canada. His post in the Vendor Corner says his new stock of them should be coming this week.

Which Red is that? The NEW Red, or the ISRAELI Red? Or does it matter?

Which Red is that? The NEW Red, or the ISRAELI Red? Or does it matter?

According to Dark, owner of Razor Blades & More, the Israeli reds have recently changed packaging (now packed in Mexico) but are the same product you're used to. Dark speaks authoritatively about these. I think he is an official distributor of this brand; something like that.

According to Dark, owner of Razor Blades & More, the Israeli reds have recently changed packaging (now packed in Mexico) but are the same product you're used to. Dark speaks authoritatively about these. I think he is an official distributor of this brand; something like that.

I'm not used to ANY Personna blades - they were just recommended to me (see previous posts). So what you're saying is that Israeli Red Personnas and New Red Personnas from Razor Blades and More are the same product?

From what I understand and from what it says on Dark's website, the blades are still made in Israel. It's only the packaging that's made in Mexico. Here's the link if you'd like to check 'em out closer.

I like the Dorco 301 too. I get 3 great shaves every time

I find that while the Wally World Wilks give a nice comfy shave, it does not last as long as the Dorco 301. 5 O'clock shadow....

The Feather lasts as long but is not a comfortable, it feels like it scraps off a little too much. It does last up to 4 or 5 shaves.

Bic Astor Red pack comes close. But the blade does not last as long

Sharp Super Chrome are OK

I'm not used to ANY Personna blades - they were just recommended to me (see previous posts). So what you're saying is that Israeli Red Personnas and New Red Personnas from Razor Blades and More are the same product?

Well, that's what David (Dark) tells us. And he is an honest merchant.

Top Bottom