What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

I'm a Kershaw Leek guy, as well, but I haven't seen it in a week and am afraid it's been lost. I'm pretty happy for the dude who finds it though, and I'll probably go buy another on Monday.

$leek.jpg

I've been very pleased with mine. Been carrying it for about 6 months now, with very little finish wear on the clip. I've had other blackouts that seemed like they were coated with a sharpie. The clip was worn silver within a matter of weeks.

Depends. I'm a bit of a knife knut. Black smithing and personal interest in metallurgy makes me a prime candidate for knife collecting.

Endura 4 with Wave feature.

Svord Peasant.

Kershaw Leek or Scallion.

There are others, I'm sure, but I can't think of them.

I picked up a Spyderco Ambicious, and it arrived today. I need a small knife mostly to open boxes at work. This should do nicely, i need to switch the clip to the other side since i'm a lefty (a nice feature on this knife). Small, inexpensive, and real sharp. I like it so far.

Old Schrade , not a new China made, Old Timer 3 bladed pocketknife. Been packing this one longer than I can remember. Carved wood, skinned critters,cut food, dug out splinters, opened boxes, and a lot more over the decades. I use it pretty much every day.

I worked a retail gig earlier this year that involved opening big boxes regularly, and the Ambitious was my work knife. Big enough to chop through anything I needed (including apples at lunch) and small enough to not scare off customers. The price was right, too. I love that knife!

I own many Benchmades, but my favorite is the following 710D2 stripped of the blade coating and given a 30 degree inclusive. To this date there's no staining or rust present. Clip is polished replacement:

I've got one of these 1911 handle knives in the black model. I've carried it on my belt probably 5 or 6 years, the guy was just starting out then and sent me one free to review on the 1911 forum I had at the time.

$SKR STW 02 (Small).jpg

It's been an excellent knife. Before I moved to mexico I has a bunch of 1911's (several I customized myself) and used to put matching grips on.

Case Peanut in blue bone. I got it for Christmas a few years ago and I don't leave home without it. If I'm going fishing, my Leatherman is with me, however.

Top Bottom