What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

I have 3 regulars - depending on my clothing and environment... For the office: a CRKT Ed Halligan K.I.S.S. Folding Tanto Knife; For casual dress: a Kershaw Ken Onion Blur with Speedsafe (incredibly sharp Tanto blade); For outdoors: a 5.11 First Responder (Tough Steve Tarani design w/ almost a 1/4" thick tang).

Office: In a suit (or at least shirt and tie) I have a Vic classic on the keychain and an Atwood Tinker in the back pocket.
Out of office, nice clothes: William Henry damascus or Chris Reeves Sebenza
Woods, etc: Spyderco (crap, model name escapes me, 3 ish inch blade "standard" spydie, zytel handle)
Around the house/weekend wear casual: either the EDC Forum limited edition GITD Spyderco Manix or a 3.5" flipper Hinderer XM-18

Last edited:
Buck 326 Scholar, cheap but ok, not for serious survival, but as an edc it will do.
When ever packages arrive i use this one to open it quickly and it fits that purpose. I order a lot so...
$Buck Scholar 326.jpg
Next one i'll buy is the Buck Hunter 55, a small gentlemans folder.
Same idea, much better quality. A knife for life. Build like a:tank:.
$Buck Hunter 55.jpg
cheers

This is my new EDC knife. I've got also the normal sized version but this is even a tad handier. I added a Zippo for size reference.

Attachments

• $kabardoziersmall2607.jpg
    $kabardoziersmall2607.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 202
Got my Fällkniven U2 in the mail today, 2" blade, 22grams, look like a toy until you cut with it! Perfect in the pocket no matter if I wear suit or jeans.
Also got a Benchmade griptilian if I need something heavier!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I carry a pair of Benchmade Griptilions, one with a modified sheeps shank blade, the other a drop point, both Mel Pardue designs, clips arranged for Right and Left front pocket carry.

Buck 3blade that I've had since my best friend got married. We each bought each other the exact same knife for it without knowing it beforehand.

Model 55 Buck Folding Knife, a pocket sized version of the American Classic Model 110.

I think it's called the Hunter, the Buck Hunter 55 (see my post above).
The 110 is a classic, and the most copied knife in the world.
I assume it's this one?
$Buck Hunter 55.jpg
If it's not the one above then can you give me a link or a picture?
Thnx

In uniform is a CRKT M16 and Swiss Army multiblade. While flying, it's those two and a Randall Special Fighter #16. Love the Randall line.

Got my Fällkniven U2 in the mail today, 2" blade, 22grams, look like a toy until you cut with it! Perfect in the pocket no matter if I wear suit or jeans.
Also got a Benchmade griptilian if I need something heavier!

Good choice on the U2. That's what I carry.

I think it's called the Hunter, the Buck Hunter 55 (see my post above).
The 110 is a classic, and the most copied knife in the world.
I assume it's this one?
View attachment 183910
If it's not the one above then can you give me a link or a picture?
Thnx

Yep, that's the knife. Just a smaller version of the 110. Great knife, easy to keep sharp with just a steel, not bulky in the pocket. Truly a gentleman's folder as you stated earlier.

Top Bottom