What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

Camillus

IMG_9191[1].JPG

31F2313C-AFC3-4AD7-BF7C-1E81EC9D4C2A.jpeg

Just picked up a new EDC piece. I have always liked Microtech knives; not to say they are not without issues. My one Ultratech is currently in for repair.

CRK Small Sebenza 21. I bought one for me and one for my father at the same time. We both Cary them everywhere we go. Every day.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Morakniv Eldris. While not an everyday carry for me, I carry it when my wife and I go for a walk. I either wear it around my neck with a paracord lanyard or keep it loose in the sheath in a front pocket. If my wife goes for a walk without me, she wears it around her neck. It's one knife even she feels comfortable with should she need it.

Spyderco Manix XL, blurple G10 and CPM S110V steel. I don't think I've actually had to sharpen this steel yet, it has stayed razor sharp since I've been carrying it. Amazing blade shape I'm so fond of and rock solid construction.

Usually a CRKT LCK. Sometimes a Tighe Breaker. Sometimes a SAK. Sometimes a little Cold Steel Super Edge. On rare occasions an early 90s Executive Edge.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Picked this up Shepherd Hill Cutlery (who appear to have every Case made). It is #31 of 150 made for them, and features engraved bolsters and antique bone handle. Oh, and it is a Russlock, which I have been wanting.
017B95C9-E335-4104-97DE-5CFE70CEB330.jpeg

I've gotten quite fixated on the Victorinox Deluxe Tinker recently. It does everything I need, and nothing I don't.

View attachment 1017440
Nice! I alternate between a Tinker and a Tourist. The tourist was my grandfather's and the tinker I've had since maybe the 80s. I've thought about the Super Tinker or Deluxe Tinker but they are a little thick. I actually prefer the Tourist in my pocket as It is a little shorter in length than the Tinker. Anyway, I love Swiss Army knives and have always carried/owned at least one since I was in Cub/Boy Scouts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom