What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

Nothing that nice. SARGE red diamond cut promo knife. 404 stainless from China. It was free to me and I'm actually surprised it has held up to my abuse.

Here's my Spyderco Grasshopper in action, perfect for little jobs and it's ridiculously sharp.

$Kothd12:12.jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple of Swiss army knives in the Jeep and in the garage, but this is the knife that is always in my pocket and gets used 40-50 times a day in the warehouse...

Attachments

• $IMG_20131212_185521~2.jpg
    $IMG_20131212_185521~2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 226
My Leek came in the mail today. Very impressed with it and it's been the sharpest edc knife out of the box. It got plenty of use too, opening mail and boxes, cutting butcher paper, and cutting pizza slices for my son. The spring assisted opening action is frighteningly rapid.

$KOTHD12:17.jpg

I always carry one of these.
$DSCN0653.jpg

Buck Revel and Redpoint. The Redpoint has been modified to eliminate the useless IMO serrations. I really like the safe spin mechanism on these knives and the fact that they lock closed.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I can't just say this is my knife of the day, it is my standard knife every day.

A Case Sod Buster Jr.

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 169
Here are my EDC knives. The Case medium blue jigged bone stockman for small tasks, and the Zero Tolerance 0350 assisted open for "everything else".
proxy.php

Well, like most of our members that have a penchant for sharp things I'm SURE that apart from our razor and firearm collections there are cases, drawers or cabinets filled with pocket knives for our enjoyment and of course, practical use.
I've been into pocket knives as a kid and I'm curious to see what you guys use on a daily basis or change it up often.

Here's a Wally's World surprise, an American made Buck Slim-Line 721. It's not bad for the price and it's sleekness.

View attachment 391136
I saw this and another smaller Buck at WalMart yesterday in a gift tin for the holidays for $20. I almost bought one, but I have WAY too many knives as it is right now. I carry a couple knives daily...posted here today. LOVE my Zero Tolerance; to me it's a perfect EDC knife.

Top Bottom