What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

This today..
proxy.php

For years, I carried my original Leatherman PST. When it went missing, I replaced it with a Leatherman Kick, which is somewhat similar, but not exactly the same. To my surprise, I found the PST 18 months after I lost it wedged under a shelf in my toolbox. I was so relieved to have it back. The Kick was reassigned to glove compartment duty in the car.

В городе немного Victorinox.

открытом воздухе Финский Энцо Trapper 95 как универсальный и OPINEL №8 для продуктов.

$DSC01732.JPG$DSC02190.jpg

One year of everyday use at work. Dirty as hell and beat, but zero blade play, smooth action and it just never fails. I'm not easy on this one. Griptillians really do hold up!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413597591.467415.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413597605.702752.jpg

I recently found this, I thought I'd lost it!

$awrightknife.jpg

Arthur Wright & Sons carbon steel slipjoint, quality Sheffield steel :biggrin1: it's been all over the place with me

I carry a Kershaw Blur which has a S30V steel blade

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I came in to post a pic of my new-to-me S30V Blur, but there's not much point since you've got the exact same knife on this page already. Only had it a few days, but love it already. Considering getting a deep-carry clip for it though. Sticks out of my pocket a little more than I'd like for around the office.

Top Bottom