What's new

What Pen are you waiting for?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
:blushing: *Another* tortoise Pelikan 400 from 1954 coming from Köln this time. Usually takes a week+ but this time of year maybe longer.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Im actually venturing more into the Pelikan range. I have a Stresemann coming and have my eye on an 800 green striated pen.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I have a Parker 51 Special coming my way with a nice M nib. I can't wait to ink that one up.

I was waiting for a Pilot 743 with FA nib from Japan, ordered through Amazon. Today has been five weeks, and I had contacted the seller per Amazon's suggestion and only got a vague reply that it might be lost, that they would check tracking, which was not supplied to me, and to wait a while. After several days and no indication that they checked anything, I filed a claim with Amazon and got an immediate approval and refund.

$Cross_Townsend.jpg

$Cross_Townsend_garnet_translucent_FP29112015a.jpg

Just snagged this off eBay this afternoon: My first Cross fountain pen. Cross Townsend, mint/ unused, Garnet Red, Rhodium plated trim, 18K Medium nib. Coming from Europe so it might be a few weeks before I see it, but I think this might be a keeper! :tongue_sm

My M805 Stresemann came in a few weeks ago and is just awesome. Now I'm waiting for a 400nn in tortoise and brown. I'm spending as much on pens as I do with razors.

My MB24 from Serbia never showed up, miraculously delivered back to seller 5 weeks later so I've no pen and still no refund- not a happy camper

My MB24 from Serbia never showed up, miraculously delivered back to seller 5 weeks later so I've no pen and still no refund- not a happy camper

I'm worried about my pen from italy (ebay). He has great feedback but he has yet to send it or contact me. I've sent 3 messages. My 400nn tortoise might not happen. I'm dreading dealing with ebay.

I'm worried about my pen from italy (ebay). He has great feedback but he has yet to send it or contact me. I've sent 3 messages. My 400nn tortoise might not happen. I'm dreading dealing with ebay.

Well I made a paypal claim, waited the allotted time, made 1 more contact and 'baym ' refunded- so at least not out of pocket, hope yrs arrives

I got really lucky on some auctions on the Bay and have a Sheaffer fountain pen and pencil set, a Parker Vacumatic Jr, and a Lady Sheaffer Skripsert II inbound. I also caved in and bought a bottle of Iroshizuku Kon-Peki from Amazon. Should be a good mail week.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm looking forward to receiving a Hero 578, a Baoer 388, and an Edison Pearlette (1.4mm nib), along with a bottle of Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Red, Diamine Royal Blue, and Sheaffer Skrip Black inks.

I just ordered a J. Herbin glass dip pen. I got a Speedball dip pen with a few nibs so I can practice calligraphy and I fell in love with using a dip pen, so I thought I would give the J. Herbin a shot. It was so inexpensive that even if I don't like using it I won't feel bad about dropping the money on it.

Top Bottom