What's new

What Pen are you waiting for?

Fellow 'pensters':

Look what I added to my other pens (won 'on the bay'...which now completes my Classic Set), today...a 25yr old 'hardly & gently used' MB Meisterstuck Classic (black with gold trim), #144 Fountain (FP), Pen.
proxy.php

This pen has a 14K extra fine (#4810), nib and overall...this instrument is in excellent writing condition...
Original Case included.
proxy.php

Although it came with a 'converter', for convenience I chose to use MB permanent black ink cartridges. :thumbsup:

View attachment 902325 View attachment 902322

View attachment 902329

View attachment 902328

View attachment 902330

View attachment 902310 "The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe". Gustave Flaubert

PS: I will be send this FP back to MB for engraving.

Gorgeous!!!

Baoer 388 with Fine nib. This will be Fountain pen 3 for me. My other two are a Pilot Metro and Jinhao X750. I really like the idea of having a small assortment of inexpensive pens. That way, if anyone ever expresses any genuine interest when they see me using them, it will be easy to just give it to them on the spot.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Fellow 'pensters':

Look what I added to my other pens (won 'on the bay'...which now completes my Classic Set), today...a 25yr old 'hardly & gently used' MB Meisterstuck Classic (black with gold trim), #144 Fountain (FP), Pen.
proxy.php

This pen has a 14K extra fine (#4810), nib and overall...this instrument is in excellent writing condition...
Original Case included.
proxy.php

Although it came with a 'converter', for convenience I chose to use MB permanent black ink cartridges. :thumbsup:

View attachment 902325

View attachment 902322

View attachment 902329

View attachment 902328

View attachment 902330
Opps...I forgot to add that on the same day, the mailman brought me;

Glasses & FP's Cleaning Cloths.jpg

Two (2), Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (for my glasses and my FP's), 6½ x 6½ in.

MB Ink Cartridges.jpg

Two (2), boxes of MB Permanent Black Ink (8 pr bx), for my Cross Beverly (PIF'ed from Member dgreene120 [a.k.a. David], as my 'Starter FP'), & MB #144 FP's.

Fountain Pen.jpg
"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go". E.L. Doctorow

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Fellow 'Inksters':

I'm waiting two (2) Vintage MB Inkwells.
proxy.php

full
full

Vintage MB Ink Bottle - 3.jpg

Inkwell.png
"[...] There is something elemental about the glide and flow of nib and ink on paper." James Robertson

Last edited:
Something very humble. A Pelikan Twist. Not a glamourous pen but extremely clever, no clip, a twist design to the body so that it cannot role off the desk, extremely well made, a nib section that corrects your grip and an excellent writing experience. All for under $8/£5

I already have one in bright red, just ordered this one in black, mainly because it reminds me of the Led Zeppelin Object!

black.jpg

My bank account is now officially trying to divorce me!:07: I am waiting on a M400/K400 Set from Germany, a Blue striated M600 M nib and a M205 with a EF nib!

Tom

Just scored a Sheaffer no nonsence in black, its the one with a gold nib I think its called the vinatge model. Dirt cheap but in a case.

4 more cheapies on the way from eBay. Picked 'em up for Fountain Pen Day.
Wing Sung 3003
Jinhao 51A
Penbbs
Unbranded all metal pen.

Currently waiting for 2 pens:

- a Moonman 80s I ordered after discovering that the nib in my Parker 45 has a crack that will likely break it within short time
- a vintage Parker Duofold aero Senior from the 50s I found for a nice price on German ebay - at least IF it is in usable condition the price is nice... Because of Fountain Pen Day, you know ;=)

br,
Tom

Top Bottom