What's new

What not to do after cleaning your razor

Well, last night I decided to spray a little Scubbing Bubbles on a couple razors that I used this week. I have an old toothbrush I use to help scrub them with. After cleaning and a light oil, I sat the razors to the side of the sink.

This morning after breakfast, I of course went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After a few seconds of brushing, I looked down and to my surprise, I see my normal toothbrush. I quickly looked at the one I had in my mouth.

Yes, it was my razor scubbing brush. After hearing my surprise and subsequent "aaaaugh!!!!" :eek:, my wife walks into the room, only to see me with my mouth under the faucet washing my mouth out with water.

So, the moral of the story is, pay attention to your toothbrush!!! :biggrin:

Scrubbing bubbles work GREAT as a tartar remover...don't knock it til you tried it!

I had a similar one...SWMBO brought out some new toothbrushes, and I did the typical "yeah, yeah...okay" thing about it. The next morning, I used the red one, and continued this for several weeks. She came in one morning down the road and asked why I was using her toothbrush. Hehehehehehe...I got caught not listening....

At least she didn't get pregnant from it...we were very lucky!

Actually, it was the lemon bubbles, however, it didn't taste lemony.

I usually leave my cleaning supplies under the sink, but I wanted the brush to dry out first.

Yeah, that worked out well.

Th is reminds me of a story when I was about 8 or 9 years old, and I stumbled groggily into the bathroom to brush my teeth in the morning before school. Without really paying any attention, I grab the tube and start brushing with the worst tasting toothpaste I ever encountered. The next morning, It's the same thing -- so I look at the tube, and discover that the "toothpaste" was Brylcreem! Duh! :tooth: :cryin:

Th is reminds me of a story when I was about 8 or 9 years old, and I stumbled groggily into the bathroom to brush my teeth in the morning before school. Without really paying any attention, I grab the tube and start brushing with the worst tasting toothpaste I ever encountered. The next morning, It's the same thing -- so I look at the tube, and discover that the "toothpaste" was Brylcreem! Duh! :tooth: :cryin:

:lol::lol::lol: and I'll bet your expression was about the same as your avaitar.

At least it was Brylcreem and not Preparation H. :lol::lol::lol:

You might have started a new trend. Before you know it there could even be a webforum dedicated to alternative dental regimens and other uses for scrubbing bubbles.:biggrin:

Better be careful with those scrubbing bubbles in your mouth. Someone may mistake you for a rabid dog and... well just and......:lol:

Well, last night I decided to spray a little Scubbing Bubbles on a couple razors that I used this week. I have an old toothbrush I use to help scrub them with. After cleaning and a light oil, I sat the razors to the side of the sink.

This morning after breakfast, I of course went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After a few seconds of brushing, I looked down and to my surprise, I see my normal toothbrush. I quickly looked at the one I had in my mouth.

Yes, it was my razor scubbing brush. After hearing my surprise and subsequent "aaaaugh!!!!" :eek:, my wife walks into the room, only to see me with my mouth under the faucet washing my mouth out with water.

So, the moral of the story is, pay attention to your toothbrush!!! :biggrin:

+1 - wife

Just remember - "A little dab will do ya" and "You'll look so debonair". Most importantly. "The girls will all pursue ya"

Top Bottom