What's new

What Movies Are You Going To Watch ???

I'm not a fan of the garbage coming from Hollywood these days, but I will be the FIRST to see the new Christopher Guest movie, For Your Consideration, whenever it comes out. What can I say....I'm a fan! It has Eugene Levy, Catherine O'Hara, Parker Posey, Michale McKean, Fred Willard, the whole crew! I'm very excited.

proxy.php

Link

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Tonight is a rare "guy's night", hosted by moi, so I think we'll have a screening of Jodorosky's El Topo.

Just watched Avatar last weekend and REALLY wanting to see Sherlock Holmes before it leaves the theater.
Should be lots of them to see this year including The A Team, Alice in Wonderland, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Iron Man 2, and Percy Jackson & the Olympians! Can't wait!

Just watched Avatar last weekend and REALLY wanting to see Sherlock Holmes before it leaves the theater.
Should be lots of them to see this year including The A Team, Alice in Wonderland, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Iron Man 2, and Percy Jackson & the Olympians! Can't wait!

3 years, 8 months, 1 day... best thread resurrection ever? You decide.

I'm going to see Avatar tomorrow with SWMBO. I hope it lives up to the hype. I have heard nothing but rave reviews from friends.

Avatar IS amazing! The new CG technology is awesome. It really works well. If you watch the 3D version you won't regret it. It's not like any that I've seen before. It doesn't try to do the cheesy throwing stuff at you gimmicks. It's hard to explain, but the whole thing looks 3 dimensional the whole way through and make it look completely natural.
As for the story, don't believe all the criticism that has been going around about it. I was kinda scared myself that it was going to really try and push an agenda down my throat throughout the movie. It wasn't that way at all. Ya, you could read some things into it if you really try, but if you enjoy the movie for what it is, entertainment you will be in for a treat!

I just saw Avatar a few days ago and loved it also saw Sherlock Holmes a few weeks ago enjoyed it too. Next on my list is the book of Eli.

Top Bottom