What's new

What Makes Them High Performance Razor Blades

1st of all thanks for the samples!
In short I like this blade! I found it to be very smooth and sharp and it has not shown any signs of tugging or dullness after 8 shaves.
You can read my full review here in this thread Battle Brothers blades.
Oh course! FYI right now any review on our website will receive a free BB battle patch later in 2018. =) I delight in seeing these reviews (even the negative ones)! Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks for sending the blades!

I did find them exceptionally smooth, but not very sharp. I’ll continue to test the remaining couple blades, but I didn’t find them that impressive.

Thanks again. I enjoy and appreciate being a guinea pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sending the blades!

I did find them exceptionally smooth, but not very sharp. I’ll continue to test the remaining couple blades, but I didn’t find them that impressive.

Thanks again. I enjoy and appreciate being a guinea pig.

Hi guyakaguy! Thank you for sharing! I'm very much interested in your experience because the steel we use is mill certified and hardened to a very specific level of 550HV. What I'm saying is that the more you use the blade the more you'll hone in on its specific angle of attack. Let me know if your experience changes! =D

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
You sent me five blades. I gave some to my friend JJ. Now he wants to buy a bunch. I don’t know your address for purchase. Please send me a message to my inbox .

Wow thanks for posting that! Pretty awesome to hear about the process of developing your own blades. Looking forward to trying them out!

I got X14 close shaves from the BB blade.! I am impressed & had no nicks or skin irritation on me neck. Parker 94 R razor was used.

Top Bottom