What's new

What made you happy today?

What made you happy today, or cheered you up, if only a little bit?
It could be anything, from the birth of a baby to discovering a new favourite café.

Today we (me, SWMBO, and two sons) took a walk through the local Waterfowl Park, and saw two groups of ducklings. One was a family of five that were starting to get regular feathers, but another group of 6 were still small and downy. They were swimming only about 6 feet away, and not at all frightened by us.
You cannot see ducklings in the wild and still be depressed.
There was also a muskrat dragging a bunch of cattail leaves to ... some project.

First watermelon radish from the garden this season, never had much luck growing these.

Bees on the echinacea.

Farmers market still has Honey Crisp apples available but they moved them to a new display spot, my panic was premature.

file2.jpeg

file3.jpeg

dave

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My 10-year old daughter came back from a week-long camp on Saturday, and I got to see her before I went to work. Place wasn't the same without her.
I know what you mean. My granddaughter is a handful, but I miss her terribly when she is not here.

The watermelon radish looks awesome, and your photos are fantastic!

Thanks very much Phil! Yesterday was a very good day, ran into people i hadn't seen or talked to in quite some time, in one case it had been years, all the pieces kept falling into place as the day went on, not at all typical!

Take care!
dave

Top Bottom