What's new

What made you happy today?

Ridpath

FIGHTER!
Was quite down in the dumps today, needed a distraction from the chronic fatigue.

Unboxed some shaving supplies and a new razor that I had bought and set aside (to help me survive the May GRUME) - felt like a kid on Christmas Day for a while!

Got to chat with a friend as well (at arm’s length) for a while, he somehow figured I needed a distraction and popped over for a few minutes. Small blessings :)

Was quite down in the dumps today, needed a distraction from the chronic fatigue.

Unboxed some shaving supplies and a new razor that I had bought and set aside (to help me survive the May GRUME) - felt like a kid on Christmas Day for a while!

Got to chat with a friend as well (at arm’s length) for a while, he somehow figured I needed a distraction and popped over for a few minutes. Small blessings :)

It really is something, isn’t it. Two years ago, I was in similar shape. Going through some old photos, I recalled a fishing trip with a buddy from thirty some years back. I said a short prayer for him, having not seen him all those years. It wasn't but a couple weeks later that I was out for a bike ride, and turned back onto my own street. A car I don't know is passing in the opposite direction. A second after, I hear my name yelled out.
I circled back thinking I accidentally missed recognizing a neighbor, and it was my old friend who had looked me up online, found me, and came to visit.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

Small blessings add up. We are blessed indeed my friend. I myself felt a little better today.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Got new bikes for my grandkids. They were happy, so I was happy.
Getting ready to roll
345429E2-E979-4D7B-9F87-08A0EB68662E.jpeg

My first Chinese carryout food in about two months. Our favorite place is fifteen minutes across town. The Garlic Chicken, Szechuan Beef, and Crab Rangoons were well worth the wait. I am vowing to never go that long without hot and spicy Chinese food again.

Finished 6 hours of hard labor up in the forest. Drove around the corner and there were my partner and his wife, setting up to camp out. I got a beer, some fresh guacamole with chips, and some much missed socializing. Every shift should end so well!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Finished 6 hours of hard labor up in the forest. Drove around the corner and there were my partner and his wife, setting up to camp out. I got a beer, some fresh guacamole with chips, and some much missed socializing. Every shift should end so well!
Guacamole makes everything better.

Top Bottom