What's new

What made you happy today?

Wore my full face shield while angle grinding in a tight spot. Cutting disc blew up, I’m still smiling about that moment when I decided safety goggles would not be enough.
846384E8-8E92-47DE-8AC3-109B558EA34D.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I ain't seen ya, but I'd bet good money that you are smarter than you look! WOW! You dodged a bullet my friend!

I removed the labels on our Nutella jar after breakfast and replaced them with tape and wrote "bearnaise" on them. Told my bonus son that the Nutella was gone. He came and was weirded out, the smiled and laughed. That, and my coffee really mad my day.

Seems silly, but I sharpened the blades on my 20 year old push mower for the first time and cut the grass. The job was the best it’s looked in a very long time.
I enjoy working on old mowers. I use to buy old mowers I found cheap just to tinker with. Hearing a mower that hasn't run in years brings a smile I still have more mowers than I need I have a troybuilt rider craftsman push mower and mower decks for both of my walking tractors

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Putting a Method edge on the final two SR's of my first matching seven-day set. All seven are now ready for use. I will start using my set next Monday.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It was a busy day at work, but I finally solved a software problem that’s been vexing me all week- didn’t have to get engineers involved. Sometimes pure stubbornness comes in handy.

I found my favorite potato chips of my youth today at the local Orschelns Farm store...Guys Barbecue Chips. I hadn't seen them for many years. They are wonderful, lots of barbecue flavor with no sweetness to speak of. Lays version pales in comparison, IMO. Going back tomorrow for several more bags. They are made in Kansas City and sold in that area I believe.

Attachments

• 20200611_143745.jpg
    20200611_143745.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Top Bottom