What's new

What life is all about.

I set him on the counter and he crawled into my shave bowl. He's very little. He might even be a she. I can't tell yet.
It's about 6 weeks old. I have 5 and they all look identical.10 blue eyes.

As the world spins I lose track of what really means anything, at times.
Tis an empty sole , he who has never loved an animal. Or realized the beauty of infancy in any life form.
A razor , is but an inanimate object. Never born.

My message is simple. Look around you. There is always more.
Be well.

S.A.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cats will invariably crawl into anything enclosed.

Except a cat carrier.

(Though the most difficult cat I ever knew well, a Siberian who would insist on sitting on your lap and then growl at you if you shifted at all, would walk right into her carrier without demur.)

I set him on the counter and he crawled into my shave bowl. He's very little. He might even be a she. I can't tell yet.
It's about 6 weeks old. I have 5 and they all look identical.10 blue eyes.

As the world spins I lose track of what really means anything, at times.
Tis an empty sole , he who has never loved an animal. Or realized the beauty of infancy in any life form.
A razor , is but an inanimate object. Never born.

Be well.

S.A.

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit."
Nelson Henderson

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.

Yes, there is more than razors and blades.

And may you feed your kitten well.

cat g.jpg

So too are dogs. This is Sophia Bear. Or Sophie Bear. Commonly called Bean Bean. This was my love right here, man.
She's Lab cross with a Rhodesian ridge-back. Looks exactly like a Lab but bigger and loves even more than a Lab.
Best pup I ever had. She will be 11 years old in October. Photo was taken when she was about 3 years old. Times almost up. I'll go through it again. My life was enriched by knowing her. I'd trade a lot of razors and a lot of other stuff , if she could stay another 11 years.

My message is simple.

proxy.php
Those eyes! I can be kind of cold & logic driven at times but one look into a dog or cat's eyes and I melt like butter.

Top Bottom