What's new

what kind of shaving can I expect from AC type razors?

My feedback .

I am very satisfied with my injector razors. I would like to try an AC format in the future.

One thing that I would have liked in AC razors would be a clone of E2. It is good to have a razor that has all parts connected. If I am not wrong only Cobra razor offered a design like the Injector E2.

Also. There are 3 types of injector razor blades. It is possible to cut an AC blade to injector size in case we would like to try something from Ac blades choices.

D

dangerousrazor

I recommend keeping an eye out for an Enders with a blade or two to modify for the shim, it's certainly with the $20 or a little more it might cost you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I don't think I'll buy it. I already have 2 Enders, which were included in a razor lot I'd purchased, and adding one more razor just for blade doesn't seem reasonable :)

Thanks for advice, anyway.

I don't think I'll buy it. I already have 2 Enders, which were included in a razor lot I'd purchased, and adding one more razor just for blade doesn't seem reasonable :)

Thanks for advice, anyway.
Hmm ok, hanging on to two Enders you don't use seems a waste to me , sorry I don't have an extra blade I'd send you one. One just sold for $14.50 with 5 blades.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also. There are 3 types of injector razor blades. It is possible to cut an AC blade to injector size in case we would like to try something from Ac blades choices.

Look up the Schick Proline B-20. From what I've read they are the same as the Proline P-20 for the AC razor, but are injector sized. No key on the cartridge though so you would have to load them into a keyed cartridge to get them into the razor.

Another vote for the Proline B20. Just did my 12th shave with one in a Schick Stick. Blade has no indication of slowing down. Still sharp and smooth.

Top Bottom