What's new

What kind of product do you use on your face?

Looking for a face wash that doesn't cost a million dollars. Same for a moisturizer on my face but all I see are these Skin Care Systems that look really expensive and I don't even know if they're worth it. What are you guys using?

every morning I apply BULLDOG moisturizer

crema bulldog.jpg

and soon I have to try the BULLDOG aftershave balm

balsamo.jpg

For cleaning, I use Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap.
1616425262688.png

For moisturizer, I also use CeraVe Daily Mositurizer.

i've used Clinique men's face scrub in the shower for over 30 years and I love the stuff. That face buffing really keeps my skin fresh and it feels good to use it. At night... Clinique face wash and then toner. I recently added a night cream and currently using Kiehl's but have also used Olay. Takes a little effort to keep this 66 year old skin in shape and I know that the daily face scrub has played a huge part in that.

I simply use a sisal spongue scrub with my pre shave soap.

And at night I strangely prefer footbalm high on eucalyptus and campher.

If you want real cheap give coconut oil a go.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I usually just use aftershave balms on my face. I did use some Nivea Mens moisturiser which was really good for me. Most Nivea Men products are reasonably cheap so it won’t cost a lot to give them a try.

I usually just use aftershave balms on my face. I did use some Nivea Mens moisturiser which was really good for me. Most Nivea Men products are reasonably cheap so it won’t cost a lot to give them a try.
The Nivea moisturiser in a squeezable container looks and feels like a double concentrated version of their shave balm to me, and I have successfully used it as such after a bad shave.

Currently experimenting with hyaluronic acid, but need to give that more time.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I find the richness in the quality soaps I use to be plenty nourishing for my face. A splash with water and I’m done. Occasionally I may splash Witch Hazel, but more often not. In the early days Nivea Men soothed below the jawline, but SR shaving has eliminated irritation. I just don’t feel the need for any extra product for my skin type.

Just the top tier shaving soap/croap/cream, like A&E, SV, Cella, followed by s matching A/S splash. Occasionally, in winter primarily, I might add a thin layer of Nivea moisturizer or my wife's Dove Silky body cream.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I use whatever bar soap is in the shower to wash my face, normally a triple milled French soap or a brand from my childhood like Fabergé Brut or Imperial Leather. I use any moisturising hand or face cream on my face every morning and before bed. I have included hyaluronic acid in my post shave care for about six months but have not noticed any benefit so will not purchase again.

I use a wet wash cloth on my face, nothing else, and my skin has never been clearer.
Bed/Morning I use the Hawkins & Brimble daily moisturizer.

Clubman. Then I don't need to wash the third and fourth layers of skin that remain. 😂

Just kidding, I don't think Clubman has much burn.

I use the Nivea Men's face wash. I have oily but also dry skin and this does a great job without leaving my face dry. Great stuff!

1617500038956.png

Looking for a face wash that doesn't cost a million dollars. Same for a moisturizer on my face but all I see are these Skin Care Systems that look really expensive and I don't even know if they're worth it. What are you guys using?
Hi, the Bulldog range is worth a try and won't break the bank. They have face wash, face scrub and moisturiser's in both the original and sensitive ranges. Not sure where you are located but these are widely available in the UK.
Regards, Ripitup

Top Bottom