What's new

What kind of NEW is this ?

I picked this up from an antique store. Has the exact same dimensions as my other long comb NEW, but in my other NEWs, the head to base plate alignment is through a long grove that runs along the plates and the blade sits on the groove as well. In this one, the head to baseplate alignment is through two diamond shaped studs that also hold the blade at the two diamond shaped holes. Very different, but the ball end handle is the same as my other NEW's. When was this one made ? I could not find this type in Mr.razor or shave wiki..

Thanks for your help..

Attachments

• $New1.jpg
    $New1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 82
  • $New2.jpg
    $New2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 83
Hmm, I don't know. Hard to tell from those awful fuzzy horrid pics. I'll PM you my address, I'll inspect it for 8-10 years, and let you know it is a Goodwill. Uh, may be a Goodwill, yeah, that's what I meant, may be a Goodwill.

Nice find. May I ask what y'all are paying for them over there in Hotlanta? I've got a good friend that lives there, she is supposed to be looking around for me.

Thanks all for identifying this. Are these rare / collector worthy ? I have no idea :) I assume it shaves like any other NEW.

jbradley> I paid $18 at an antique store and it came with a box. Not sure what it goes for here in B&B..

Top Bottom