What's new

What kind of beer do you like

I was just curious as to why you kind of beer you gents liked. Personally, I'm a fan of Czechvar, Red Stripe, Guinness, Bass, and Newcastle Ale. Just kind of curious.

Hello Joe,

I drink mostly Shiner Bock down here in Texas.

When I am in Florida on business, I indulge myself with Kalik from the Bahamas (not available in Texas).

When I visit the Northwest, I seek out Obsidian dark ale from Bend, Oregon (not available in Texas).

And occasionally, I like a Speckled Hen ale from the UK.

There are more, but these are my toppers.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

A

AVB19Peace

Crown Royal is what I mainly drink, but you asked for cerveza. :smile:

Tecate, Dos Equis, Corona and Miller Lite. I'll have a Smithwicks when I'm at an Irish Pub with my Irish friends.

Peace,

AVB

Anything (almost) made in Belgium. At home - Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. After a sweltering round of golf - Corona.

I have pretty boring tastes in Beer. I like Budweiser and Coors; Point Special Beer from Stevens Point, WI is pretty good and I drink Leinenkugels. For imports the only two I really like are Corona and Becks.

not in any specific order:

Corona
Leinie's honeyweiss
Peroni
Red Stripe
Heinekin

If I have to:

Miller light
Coors light

Usually, when out with the guys in the band for a pint, it's something good and hoppy, like Broken Halo IPA. Every now and then, I like a Boddingtons. When travelling south, San Pacifico. East... then it's Pilsner Urquell.

I was brewing my own beer until last month when I realized I had gained 30 lbs. and quit! I still have a wonderful stout, a jack daniels stout, blueberry and honey pale ale, apple, honey and nut brown ale and a lime pale ale out in the garage in boxes and I am allowing myself one a day... back to Jack Daniels for me!!

However, my favorite beer is 90 minute IPA Dogfish Head... yum yum!!

Mama Bear

Yummie!
proxy.php

Or any dark brew.

I have quite a few favorites:

Stouts:
Reaper Ale's Mortality Stout
Rogue Shakespeare Stout
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
Guinness (my favorite when eating out)

Beers:
Pilsner Urquell
Tsingtao
Red Stripe
Harp Lager

And I have a fond love of Barleywines, I have a bottle of Trois Pistoles sitting away for a special occaision.

My favorites are:

Newcastle Brown Ale
Smithwicks
Red Stripe
Yuengling Black & Tan
Tsing Tao
Anchor Steam Porter
and Chimay Trappist Ale, when I can afford it

:a17:

Like Mama Bear, I brew my own. Currently I have bottled a Mexican Cerveza light and some Mead left over from last year. I'm now thinking of a blueberry wine to make with the bumper crop we just had. Woo Hoo!!

AACJ said:
Like Mama Bear, I brew my own. Currently I have bottled a Mexican Cerveza light and some Mead left over from last year. I'm now thinking of a blueberry wine to make with the bumper crop we just had. Woo Hoo!!

Mead! You do Mead!! OMG.... How about a nice blueberry mead?? mmm mm mmmmm

Mama Bear said:
Actually its just a plain mead....no fruit added (which I SHOULD have done) the blueberries are going for straight wine...well, I'm using honey as a fermentable so it MIGHT be considered a mead, or methelglen or what ever they call fruit meads...

I take it you are a mead fan too?

Mama Bear said:

Whichever, as long as I don't HAVE to drink it. I'll try it, Art, but I can't guarantee I'll like it. :lol:

Root beer is my style. Diet Barq's, to be exact.

AACJ said:
Actually its just a plain mead....no fruit added (which I SHOULD have done) the blueberries are going for straight wine...well, I'm using honey as a fermentable so it MIGHT be considered a mead, or methelglen or what ever they call fruit meads...

I take it you are a mead fan too?

It is the nectar of the Gods!! I was making it with honey that will taken from the hive the same day.... it's all gone now :w00t: I added fruit to almost all of them tho! Cranberry was to die for!

Top Bottom