What's new

What is yourfavorite Geo F Trumper Cream?

Coconut. I don't have any reaction to the coconut cream, but then again I haven't found any cream that has irritated my face so I must have some pretty tough skin.

None, because I had an allergic reaction to all 4-5 scents I tried. Must be something in the fragrances, because I've used several other creams with basically the same Creighton's base and I have no issues with them.

I've only tried the Coconut and the Spanish Leather and out of the two I think I'd have to go with the Spanish Leather. For some reason I got a much better lather and I just like the scent better.

Not the coconut but the rose did irritate my face a little. slight burning on application.
I had exactly the same problem with TOBS Rose...irritation the moment I lathered up, but I have a soft spot for Trumpers Violet. It was the first traditional cream I bought and I fell in love with the scent straight away. I tend to use soaps now but every once in a while, maybe on a day off from work, I bring out Trumper's Violet and take my time.

Coconut and Sandalwood in a dead heat for me. Can't really go wrong with any of their line, though. The sandalwood skinfood was a regular bit at my house until I got my hands on a full suite of Harris milk and splashes.

My favorite over the years has been the Sandalwood. I recently added GFT shaving cream which is a great complement to GFT cologne. It seems to perform very well and is a great addition to my rotation.

Jason

I hadn't used my tube of Sandalwood for a while and on Sunday decided on a whim to give a go. The cap has busted so I cannot seal it properly, and now I am using it every day to finish it up!

Do y'all coconut lovers prefer it because of the scent or properties? Or are all GFT the same in terms of ingredients and shaving properties?

Top Bottom