What's new

What is your underarm deodorant of choice?

Ban unscented roll on, or Dry Idea unscented roll on. They both work great, and don't interfere with my cologne or EDT.

Old Spice Classic Original Deodorant Stick. Love those alcohol based sticks.

Antiperspirant sticks do nothing but cause problems for me.

I've been using Kiss My Face Liquid Rock exclusively for the last few years. I will now use nothing else.

Everything else I've tried leaves the skin in my pits peeling off in clumps. Seriously - it's gross.

Mitchum SmartSolid Unscented for me. A trim so more product reaches the skin is helpful.

I used this for a number of years, and they recently reformulated the solid (in the UK at least) and it's now called Advanced Control or something. This leaves white marks and just plain doesn't stop me sweating or smelling!

I now use the roll-on which really works (I don't think they reformulated this one), but it's a pain to have to use the hair dryer on my pits before I get dressed!

Tried the alum crystals and they had no effect at all.

John

I read about Crystal roll-on (Potassium Alum) up here recently and gave it a try....was pleasantly surprised to find that it works as advertised with no irritation. I'll stick with it.

I used Old Spice High Endurance of some sort or another for years, but recently switched to Dove Men Care (non-irritating) Smells great, doesn't irritate!

Top Bottom